About Us

KorteRanchhirescolorlogoKorte Ranch has been family owned for four generations.  The founders were immigrants from Germany, arriving in Napa Valley in the 1890’s.  They worked as stone masons, eventually buying land to farm grapes, walnuts, prunes, apples and pears.  Before prohibition, Korte Ranch was a bonded winery.  The original fields are still intact with head-pruned Zinfandel grapevines.  The Ranch consists of 35 acres, located north of St. Helena along the Napa River on Ehlers Lane. Currently, the Ranch is owned by Jack & Kathy Pagendarm, fourth generation family members.  Under the Pagendarm management, new plantings of Petite Sirah and olive trees have been developed.
какой купить планшет отзывыновостиjade signature pre constructionукладка фанеры на старый деревянный полtrade signalsсайт копирайтеров